ASL Airlines Belgium (ex TNT )
RUE DE L'AEROPORT
Add to Favourites
You need to be connected to add to your favouritesLogin
CAE Parc are now looking to add B737 EASA TRI to the Expat Pilot group based in a well know Cargo operation. This is a B737Cargo operation is operating worldwide.
The working pattern is 20 days on and 10 days off with accommodation provided throughout the 20 day working period.
If you meet the following minimum requirements below and would like to join the application process we will look forward to hearing from you :-
- Minimum 5,000 hours total time
- Minimum 1,000 PIC hours B737
- Minimum of 500 hours of instructing on the B737
- Last commercial flight on B737 within last 12 months
- Must hold JAR EASA Licence only with valid B737 type rating
- Valid B737 TRI Qualification
- Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- Letters of Reference
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6 months of their last proficiency check; and last date of flight within the past 12 month
"CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ASL Airlines Belgium is a cargo airline headquartered in Liege, Belgium. The airline operates a fleet of over 30 Boeing 737, 747 and 757 aircraft, both under its own brand and for major customers.