Add to Favourites
You need to be connected to add to your favouritesLogin
CAE Parc are now looking to add B747 EASA TRI to the Expat Pilot group based in a well know Cargo operation. This is a B747-400 Cargo operation is operating worldwide.
The working pattern is 20 days on and 10 days off with accommodation provided throughout the 20 day working period.
If you meet the following minimum requirements below and would like to join the application process we will look forward to hearing from you :-
- Minimum 5,000 hours total time
- Minimum 1,000 PIC hours B747
- Minimum of 500 hours of instructing on the B747
- Last commercial flight on B747 within last 6 months
- Must hold JAR EASA Licence only with valid B747 type rating
- Vaild B747 TRI Qualifacation
- Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- Letters of Reference
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6 months of their last proficiency check; and last date of flight within the past 6 month
“CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.