Get started today.
Designed to support our ATPL CAE Graduates and ensure that they maintain their license and rating validity ready to for that first job as an Airline Pilot!
This program provides access to a range of training devices including full flight simulators and flight training devices and multi-engine aircraft at the Flight Academies.
- FNPTII / Multi-engine Aircraft – CAE Antwerp, CAE Oslo, CAE Oxford
- FTD/FFS – CAE Amsterdam, CAE Brussels, CAE London Gatwick, CAE Madrid, CAE Oslo
- Technical Skills Refresher (incl. pre-airline assessment session) : 4 sessions available on an annual basis
- 2 x 2-hour sessions in a DA42 or Seneca V FNPTII (location dependent
- 2 x 4 hours session in an FTD or FFS (location dependent). 1 session can be used for a pre-airline assessment preparation session.
- 1 x IR renewal (completed in FNPTII) – test must be completed prior to rating expiration.
- 1 x IR renewal (completed in the Aircraft) – only available in year 2 of the program.
- CAE Graduate (within 2-years of Graduating)
- Holds an ATPL (f) – CPL/MEIR + APS MCC - without type Rating from CAE