Get started today.
CAE’s MCC/JOC is a course which allows you to train for both your Multi-Crew Cooperation and your Jet Orientation Course.
Course duration: Approximately 16 days
- 3 days of Computer-Based Training at home (or at CAE training centre upon request and subject to availability)
- 5 days of ground school training
- 8 Full-flight simulator (FFS) sessions. Each FFS session is 4 hours + briefing and debriefing.
- Hold a valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR)
- Have a flight crew license (theoretical ATPL with valid EASA/JAA CPL)
- Hold a valid JAR-FCL Class 1 Medical
- Demonstrate competence in the English Language (ICAO level 4)