Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL)
Learn to fly with CAE and make your dream of becoming a pilot a reality. CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. Every year, 1500+ new pilots graduate from CAE.
CAE Oslo is CAE’s fourth cadet training location in Europe adding to its existing cadet training capability in Brussels, Belgium; Madrid, Spain and Oxford, UK.
Are you a future #CAEoslo #CAEpilot?
- 180 hrs of theory: 162 hrs distance learning/self-study + 18 hrs full-time onsite instruction / 9 EASA exams
- Min 14 weeks
- 45 hrs of SE flight instruction, including min 10 hrs of solo flying
- 12 weeks
ATPL(A) theory in distance learning
- 650 hrs total: 530 hrs distance learning/self-study + 120 hrs full-time onsite instruction / 14 EASA exams
- Min 52 weeks – max 78 weeks
- 25 hrs of flight instruction: 20 hrs of SE + 5 hrs of complex SE or ME
- 4 weeks
Modular ME IR(A)
- 15 hrs of long briefings
- 10 hrs of SE flight instruction
- 45 hrs of ME flight instruction: 10 hrs aircraft / 35 hrs simulator
- 8 weeks
- 25 hrs of theory
- 20 hrs of simulator training
- 2 weeks
CAE Oslo’s (Luftfartsskolen, # 886803672) ATPL program is eligible for funding.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the programme
- Must have successfully completed secondary education
- Must be proficient in the English language (verbal and written)
- Must be able to obtain an EASA Class 1 Medical without restrictions