Get started today.
A type rating is a regulating agency's certification of an airplane pilot to fly a certain aircraft type that requires additional training beyond the scope of the initial license and aircraft class training. Multi-Crew Cooperation is to develop the technical and non-technical components of the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to operate a multi-crew aircraft.
Course duration: 5 weeks
- Ground School: 17 days
- 12 Full-flight simulator (FFS) sessions
- 1 Full-flight simulator (FFS) session for the CAA check/skill test
Each FFS session is 4 hours + briefing and debriefing.
The ground school training covers:
- Multi-Crew Cooperation
- Technical Review
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Mass & Balance
- Have at least a CPL (A) and IR rating
- Have at least a PPL (A) and IR rating