The CAE Brunei Multi-Purpose Training Centre situated in Brunei Darussalam is a joint venture between CAE and the Government of Brunei. The centre has been operational since 2014 and is now recognized as a world-class training facility, staffed and operated by Bruneians. It is one of the region's largest helicopter simulator training facilities offering turnkey training solutions for the Sikorsky S-92 and S-70i Black Hawk helicopters. The MPTC also offers training for the fixed-wing Pilatus PC-7 training aircraft. The CAE Brunei MPTC has also established an Emergency Management and Crisis Management Centre of Excellence that provides relevant local authorities such as Brunei’s Ministry of Home Affairs and National Disaster Management Centre (NDMC) with comprehensive training designed to better plan and prepare for emergencies.
Emergency management organizations
Simulator / Training Devices
The CAE Brunei MPTC specializes in mission-specific training for the defence, aviation, emergency/crisis management, and healthcare market segments.
Some of the courses offered at the CAE Brunei MPTC include:
- Initial and type rating training for specific aircraft platforms;
- Recurrent and refresher training for specific aircraft platforms;
- Familiarization and procedural training;
- Mission-specific training such as low-level flying tactics;
- Landing on oil platforms and more.
- Introduction to Multi-Crisis Management;
- Introduction to Emergency Management;
- Incident Command System-100;
- Incident Command System-200;
- Incident Command System-300;
- Incident Command System-400;
- Social Media in Crisis Management;
- Tactics, Techniques Procedures Development;
- Logistics Management;
- Exercise Design;
- Risk Management;
- Evacuation Management;
- On-Site Commander (Theory);
- On-Site Commander (Practical);
- Operations Duty Staff Officer;
- Community Based Disaster Risk Management (CBDRM);
- School Based Disaster Risk Management (SBDRM).
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS);
- Core Disaster Life Support (CDLS).
- Advanced training
- Conversion training
- Disaster and crisis management training
- Joint, multi-agency collaboration and coordination training
- Sikorsky S-92 helicopter
- Sikorsky S-70i Black Hawk
- Pilatus PC-7
- S-92 Full-flight simulator (with full mission training capabilities);
- S-70i Full-flight simulator (with full mission training capabilities);
- PC-7 Flight Training Device (FTD);
- Multimedia classrooms;
- Interactive, computer-based training;
- Brief/debrief rooms and capabilities;
- Simulation-based courseware;
- Training management information system.
CAE Brunei MPTC
CAE Brunei MPTC
CAE Training Systems Integrator
CAE Emergency Management