The CAE Brunei MPTC specializes in mission-specific training for the defence, aviation, emergency/crisis management, and healthcare market segments.
The CAE Brunei Multi-Purpose Training Centre situated in Brunei Darussalam is a joint venture between CAE and the Government of Brunei. The centre has been operational since 2014 and is now recognized as a world-class training facility, staffed and operated by Bruneians. It is one of the region's largest helicopter simulator training facilities offering turnkey training solutions for the Lockheed Martin/Sikorsky S-92 and S-70i Black Hawk helicopters. The CAE Brunei MPTC has also established an Emergency Management and Crisis Management Centre of Excellence that provides relevant local authorities such as Brunei’s Ministry of Home Affairs and National Disaster Management Centre (NDMC) with comprehensive training designed to better plan and prepare for emergencies.
CAE is now offering instructor-led virtual emergency management training to allow learners to attend courses in the comfort of their home, or wherever they may be located. CAE has reimagined the traditional in-classroom training and is now providing distance learning delivered by CAE Brunei MPTC professional instructors in a virtual classroom for greater flexibility, increased student throughput and improved safety and efficiency.
Available Instructor-Led Virtual Courses:
- Introduction to Emergency Management (6.5 hours)
- Incident Command System 100 (ICS 100) (6.5 hours)
- Introduction to Logistics Management in Disaster (LM) (4 days)
- Introduction to Evacuation Management (3 days)
- Social Media in Disaster (6.5 hours)
For more information or to register, click here.
Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
Logistics Service Providers
Emergency management related companies
Community / Mukims & Village Committee
Pilots and aircrews
Simulator / Training Devices
Some of the courses offered at the CAE Brunei MPTC include:
- Initial and type rating training for specific aircraft platforms;
- Recurrent and refresher training for specific aircraft platforms;
- Familiarization and procedural training;
- Mission-specific training such as low-level flying tactics;
- Landing on oil platforms and more.
- Introduction to Emergency Management (1 day);
- Introduction to Evacuation Management (3 days);
- Incident Command System (ICS) 100 (1 day).
- Incident Command System (ICS) 200 (3 days);
- Exercise Design Fundamentals (6 days);
- Introduction to Risk Management (5 days);
- Introduction to Multi-Crisis Management (1 day);
- Disaster Relief Logistics Management (4 days);
- Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (5 days);
- Social Media in Crisis Management (1 day).
- Operations Duty Staff Officer (3 days);
- On-Site Commander Theory and Practice (5 days);
- Incident Command System-300 (3 days);
- Incident Command System-400 (4 days).
National Disaster (Brunei) Disaster Management Training:
- National Standard Operating Procedures (NaSOP) (1 day);
- Community Based Disaster Risk Management (CBDRM) (1 day);
- School Based Disaster Risk Management (SBDRM) (1 day).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) (2 days);
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) (2 days);
- Core Disaster Life Support (CDLS) (1 day).
- Advanced training
- Conversion training
- Disaster and crisis management training
- Joint, multi-agency collaboration and coordination training
- Sikorsky S-92 helicopter
- Sikorsky S-70i Black Hawk
- Pilatus PC-7
- S-92 Full-flight simulator (with full mission training capabilities);
- S-70i Full-flight simulator (with full mission training capabilities);
- PC-7 Flight Training Device (FTD);
- Multimedia classrooms;
- Interactive, computer-based training;
- Brief/debrief rooms and capabilities;
- Simulation-based courseware;
- Training management information system.
CAE Brunei MPTC
CAE Brunei MPTC
CAE Training Systems Integrator
CAE Emergency Management