CAE partners with naval customers to address specific requirements to integrate legacy or planned third-party operator training systems, simulators and courseware. As a training systems integrator, CAE has established relationships with industrial partners around the world and we welcome the role of integrating third-party solutions to deliver a holistic and comprehensive naval training system for naval customers. For example, we selected VSTEP to provide a suite of custom-built ship bridge simulators for the United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) Naval Training Centre. As a TSI, we oversee the entire training program on behalf of our customers; thus reducing the need for navies to devote resources to managing multiple contracts or creating isolated and disparate training systems. We can integrate CAE’s simulation software to third party training systems to leverage a common synthetic environment and infrastructure, which translates to cost savings and increased efficiency. CAE’s proven training system integration capabilities will help ensure an integrated and interoperable training enterprise, thus contributing to the readiness and preparedness of your crews for operations.
With our key global partners, CAE can offer comprehensive training solutions that include:
- Bridge trainers;
- Machinery control room (MCR) trainers;
- Equipment local operation and maintenance trainers;
- Damage control (DC) trainers;
- Small arms trainers;
- Rigid-hull inflatable boat/fast rescue boat trainers;
- Replenishment at sea (RAS) or underway replenishment (UNREP) trainers;
- Crane/davit trainers;
- Medical team/sickbay trainers (OR/ER/trauma/casualty clearing);
- Flight deck operations trainers (landing signal officer (LSO) and recovery assist, securing, and traversing (RAST) training);
- Remote vehicles (UAV/USV/UUV);
- Virtual ship models and familiarization.