Justice Nxumalo+353 1504 2518
ASL Airlines Belgium (ex TNT )
RUE DE L'AEROPORT
Add to Favourites
You need to be connected to add to your favouritesLogin
CAE Parc are now looking to add B747 EASA Capts to the Expat Pilot group we now have in ASL Belgium. This is a B747-400 Cargo operation operating worldwide.
The working pattern is 20 days on and 10 days off with accommodation provided throughout the 20 day working period.
If you meet the following minimum requirements below and would like to join the application process we will look forward to hearing from you :-
- Minimum 5,000 hours total time
- Minimum 1,000 hours B747-400
- Last commercial flight on B747-400 within last 6 months
- Must hold JAR EASA Licence only with valid B747-400 type rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- Letters of Reference
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6 months of their last proficiency check; and last date of flight within the past 6 month
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply please send your current CV to [email protected]
About ASL Airlines Belgium
ASL Airlines Belgium is a cargo airline headquartered in Liege, Belgium. Founded in 1999 as TNT Airways, the airline was acquired by ASL Aviation Holdings in 2016 and rebranded.
The airline operates a fleet of over 30 Boeing 737, 747 and 757 aircraft, both under its own brand and for major customers, to destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and the Middle East. Its major hubs are located in Belgium, China, Dubai and the United States.