- The industry’s most comprehensive Train the Trainer and ongoing Trainer support programme at Aviation Industry Competency Standards.
- Train the Trainer includes elements of the IMO Train the Trainer model course 6.09 and 1.30 onboard assessment.
- Comprehensive and modern maritime focused learning materials meeting STCW requirements that can also be used for refresher and company compliance training.
- Leveraging the very latest CRM science, relevant content and training methodologies from CAE Civil Aviation, Defence, Healthcare and other domains.
- Assisting customers with cross-mapping MCRM content against STCW BRM/ERM/Leadership and Management requirements to achieve their flag state approval.
Obtain a CAE MCRM License & Train the Trainer Support
Our learning materials and Train the Trainer support have evolved considerably since we developed the world’s first BRM course in the early 1990’s. We now call the learning programme MCRM - maritime non-technical skills training for the whole vessel team - Bridge, Engine Room and Shore Staff .
Brand new materials for the blended learning, instructor led classroom based programme include:
- Highly engaging 14 module CBT (Computer-based training) programme containing 46 modern maritime human element video drama clips set in the Engine Room and Bridge.
- Comprehensive Workshop Leader Guide. Supporting the Workshop leader through every module.
- Quick Reference Handbook ( QRH). Student guide and take away of key MCRM learning and tools.
- Student Workbook covering each module and Case study guide.
- Student case study book and separate instructor case study guide.
- Instructor powerpoints to support the MCRM learning programme.
Workshop Leader led
- Module Introduction
- CBT Module
- Small group discussion
- Case Studies, Video and Paper
- Large group facilitated discussion
MCRM Workshop Leader: 4.5 days, 6-8 participants per course
MCRM Workshop Leader Refresher:2 days, 6-8 participants per course