This programme is for individuals with the unrestricted right to live and work in Europe.
EASA Initial Cabin Crew Training + Conversion A320/A319/A321
4 weeks (20 days)
This program qualifies you with the Initial Cabin Crew Training attestation.
CAE and Vueling are working together to recruit and train future Cabin Crew. The selected candidates will be able to join one of CAE’s courses that will take place throughout the year, based on Vueling needs and requirements.
Upon successful completion of their training program, graduates will be employed by Vueling.
This training will allow you with the knowledge and skills required to work as a cabin crew in any airline. During this course, you will learn:
- Crew Resources Management (CRM).
- To ensure the safety of passengers and always maintain control in any situation during the flight.
- Understand and apply normal operating procedures, emergency procedures and coordination with the crew whenever necessary.
- Acquire all the theoretical knowledge related to the Initial Cabin Crew training.
- Learn to identify and use safety and emergency material.
- Security demonstrations.
- How to act in case of emergency.
- Basic principles of Rescue and Survival
- First aid practice.
Conversion to the Air Operator:
- Application of all the knowledge acquired in the previous parts to the characteristics of the A320 aircraft.
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Good image and service vocation.
- Fluent Spanish and English. The knowledge of other languages (Italian and French) will be valued.
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the European Union.
- Absolute geographic availability and flexibility and adaptation of schedules.
- Eligible candidates for this program will be invited to an assessment day with the airline.
|Vueling Cabin Crew Programme Unique Payment
Split payment: 2.600 € - Entry payment 1.500 € + 5 quotes 220 € discounted from the salary.
- Operator conversion course
- All the necessary material for the theoretical and practical part: Manual, notebook, training material
What’s not included?
- Accommodation: we have agreement with different accommodations, ask us!
- Water training material (Swimming track, tower, flipflops)
- Class CC Medical Certificate