CAE continues to lead the way in immersive training, delivering stunningly realistic graphics via extraordinarily true-to life visual images for the ultimate in high-fidelity training via the CAE Prodigy Image Generator. CAE’s newest Image Generator - CAE Prodigy uses gaming engine technology to create gaming-grade graphics ensuring that critical training is as effective as possible. Complex and interactive synthetic environments supported by cutting-edge content are built using open standards offering flexibility in content, control and interface.
CAE Prodigy IG provides true-to-life scenario immersion to satisfy the most demanding mission training needs.
CAE Prodigy Image Generator supports CAE's line of simulation products:
- Full-mission simulator
- Rear Crew Trainer
- Mission Rehearsal
- Flight Training Device/Cockpit Panel Trainer
- High-end and Low-end Out-the-Window
- Stealth View Display
- Night Vision Simulation
- Sensor Simulation
For more information, please email us at [email protected].
The industry’s leading 360-degree immersive visual experience.
The CAE Medallion MR e-Series Visual System is a cost-effective, turnkey visual system designed specifically for military fighter and fast-jet training. It includes a back-projection 360-degree dome display system, laser projectors and CAE’s proven CAE Medallion image generators in a fully-integrated visual solution. Available for new training systems as well as for updates to existing systems, the CAE e-Series is designed to deliver the industry’s most realistic and immersive virtual environment. Innovations such as electronic collimation, 3D depth perception, and unmatched brightness provides fast-jet pilots with the ideal visual solution for a range of training tasks, including formation and low-level flying, air-to-air refueling, and target identification.
The CAE e-Series visual system provides the following new features and training benefits:
- High-fidelity natural visual immersion reduces eye-strain and fatigue;
- Accurate model identification at simulated ranges commensurate with eye-limiting resolution;
- Smearing/Motion-Blur reduction from unequalled dynamic 120Hz resolution;
- Head movement compensation virtually eliminates parallax error;
- 3D depth perception via active eyewear;
- Night Vision Goggle-optimized;
- Industry-leading brightness;
- Four scalable solutions to address resolution and field-of-view needs (360°/225°);
- Fully correlated synthetic environment;
- Industry standard Interfaces:
- Open Geospatial Consortium Common Database (OGC CDB);
- Common Image Generator Interface (CIGI).