As a leading training systems integrator, CAE is uniquely qualified to offer systems engineering capabilities to develop, modify, support and integrate multiple systems so they can be networked, no matter if the systems were initially designed by us. This provides one single point of contact to our customer to help them optimize training systems and fleet performance.
CAE's proven expertise includes the following areas:
- Enterprise architecture;
- Human systems integration;
- Concept of operations development;
- System integration such as networking, datalink, communications, sensors and electronic warfare subsystems;
- Software development, certification and support for combat management and mission critical systems;
- Design and build of systems integration and shore-based facilities.
CAE performs engineering in accordance with MIL-STD-15288, ISO-9001, AS9100 and other quality standards, and is compliant with Technical Airworthiness standards. CAE is one of the only companies to have successfully attained and maintained its accreditation for CMMI level 5 in Canada and level 3 in Tampa, Australia, Germany and Hungary. CAE utilizes standardize engineering case tools that employ modelling paradigms such as Systems Model Language (SysML) and Unified Modelling Languages (UML).