- Ensure CAE lives and works by its five core values
- By FY19, target 100% of acknowledgement of compliance with the CAE Code of Business Conduct by all employees
- Continue to train all management and key personnel on the CAE Code of Business Conduct, and by FY21 extend the training to all employees
Ensure compliance and solid ethical standards.
- Standardize data handling processes in all regions worldwide to help continually enhance our compliance processes and maintain state of- the-art security and controls of controlled data
- Standardize export control training processes in all regions worldwide
- Establish and communicate a policy on responsible procurement to suppliers and employees
- Evaluate major suppliers representing 50% of our annual spend on CSR compliance