Flight Operations Consulting
Empower your business' success with our specialized consulting services, designed to optimize operations and drive decisions that potentially provide 2-10% savings in crew-related costs. Our comprehensive suite of consulting services includes:
- Base Study - Tailored suggestions for an optimal basing structure aligned with operational and strategic needs.
- Schedule Analysis - In-depth cost impact assessments through cutting-edge optimization and analytics for schedule modifications.
- Rules Documentation - Clarity-driven support to interpret and integrate rules, enhancing safety and averting regulatory penalties.
- Leave and Training Slot Calculations - Precision analyses to harmonize leave and training slots with crew requirements, flight volumes, and seasonal demands.
- Post-Publish Change Audit - Thorough auditing to detect and rectify deviations between planned and actual processes.
- Buffer Analysis - Strategic buffer creation to increase robustness of crew rosters and aircraft schedules, while maintaining efficiency.
- Recovery Manager Calibration - CAE Recovery Manager calibration to fortify against delays and stay updated.
- Delay and Standby Analysis - Identifying delay trends, causes, and maximizing standby utilization for enhanced efficiency.
- Strategic Union Negotiation Analysis - Conducting comprehensive cost-benefit assessments for rule changes, union negotiations and regulatory adaptations.
- Fatigue Management - Identifying fatigue patters and combinations within schedules using cutting-edge fatigue algorithm models, improving safety and crew satisfaction.