Maintenance Resource Management (MRM)
The Maintenance Resource Management (MRM) curriculum is essential for all first-line supervisors, technicians, and support personnel. The course is designed to assist aviation technicians in developing leadership, management, and other interpersonal skills not commonly provided within aviation operations.
During the course, you will build upon your knowledge and skills to:
- Become a more productive team member
- Successfully manage yourself and others
- Become more efficient and safety-conscious
- Become an effective communicator
- Develop improved conflict resolution tools
- Positively motivate your team members
- Inspire others by your leadership
This course thoroughly reviews our Maintenance Resource Management class for first-line supervisors, technicians, and support personnel. The condensed course will further assist aviation technicians in developing leadership and management skills and reinforce other interpersonal skills obtained from the foundational MRM class.