Above Market Rate.CAE Parc Aviation
are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications from experienced A320 Captains on behalf of our client Beond
based in Malé, Maldives.
Beond is a global leisure-oriented airline, dedicated to providing their customers with an exceptional premium-class travel experience. This is your opportunity to represent a luxury airline brand and join a highly qualified Airbus A321 team starting with their base in the Maldives.This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
- 24-month renewable contracts available.
- Accommodation allowance provided after training.
- Competitive Salary.
- Annual Bonus.
- Annual pay increase.
- Full-time and commuting options available - 6 weeks on/2 weeks off or 4 weeks on/2 weeks off.
- A320 Valid Type Rating.
- Licence Required: EASA, ICAO Sri Lanka, Maldives, Singapore, Malaysia licence holders.
- Minimum 5,000 hours total flight hours.
- Minimum 1,500 PIC time, including 500 PIC A320.
- Valid and current Licence and Medical.
- Applicants must be current and qualified and within 12 months of last proficiency check.
- Must have flown on the A320 family in the last 12 months.
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity APPLY TODAY A320 Family Captain | CAE
and one of our consultants will be in touch with details.
CAE Parc Aviation, acting on behalf of Beond, is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all work seekers.