ASL Airlines Belgium (ex TNT )
RUE DE L'AEROPORT
Add to Favourites
You need to be connected to add to your favouritesLogin
CAE Parc are currently seeking B737 First Officers on behalf of ASL Airlines Belgium to be based in Liege. The airline is offering a 12 month contract.
The airline is offering a competitive salary with a minimum of 8 days but normally 10 days free of duty per month. You will be guaranteed a minimum 3 consecutive days off per month least 3 times and when possible 4.
You must meet the below requirements to be considered for this assignment:
- Minimum of 2500 hours total time
- Minimum of 750 hours on B737
- Last commercial flight on the B737 within the last 12 months
- Must hold JAR EASA licence with a valid B737 type rating and Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- EU Passport
"CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ASL Airlines Belgium is a cargo airline headquartered in Liege, Belgium. The airline operates a fleet of over 30 Boeing 737, 747 and 757 aircraft, both under its own brand and for major customers.