EASA Initial Cabin Crew Training + Conversion A330
This program qualifies you with the Initial Cabin Crew Training attestation.
This training will allow you to acquire the initial skills required to develop your main duties as a cabin crew member, safety on board.
In addition, you will perform emergency procedures and survival practices, including the use of emergency equipment. You will perform your practices on a Wamos Air aircraft.
In the end of your training, you will gain your Type Rating as a cabin crew member on Wamos Air fleet.
This training will allow you with the knowledge and skills required to work as a cabin crew in any airline. During this course, you will learn:
- Crew Resources Management (CRM).
- To ensure the safety of passengers and always maintain control in any situation during the flight.
- Understand and apply normal operating procedures, emergency procedures and coordination with the crew whenever necessary.
- Acquire all the theoretical knowledge related to the Initial Cabin Crew training.
- Learn to identify and use safety and emergency material.
- Security demonstrations.
- How to act in case of emergency.
- Basic principles of Rescue and Survival.
- First aid practice.
- Be 18 years old on the day of the exam.
- Aeronautical medical certificate (class CC).
- Ability to swim and pass a swimming test during the course.
- Nationality of a country member of the EU or with a residence permit.
- Good level of English language both spoken and written, other languages are also valuable.
- High school completed.
Eligible candidates for this program will be invited to an assessment day with the airline.
|Wamos Air Cabin Crew Programme
- Operator conversion course
- All the necessary material for the theoretical and practical part: Manual, notebook, training material
What’s not included?
- Accommodation: we have agreement with different accommodations, ask us!
- Water training material (Swimming track, tower, flipflops)
- Class CC Medical Certificate