ASL Airlines Belgium (ex TNT )
RUE DE L'AEROPORT
Add to Favourites
You need to be connected to add to your favouritesLogin
CAE Parc are now looking to add rated B747 EASA Capts with immediate start to the Expat Pilot group we now have in ASL Belgium. This is a B747-400 Cargo operation operating worldwide.
The working pattern is 20 days on and 10 days off with accommodation provided throughout the 20 day working period.
If you meet the following minimum requirements below and would like to join the application process we will look forward to hearing from you :-
- Minimum 5,000 hours total time
- Minimum 1,000 PIC hours B747-400
- Last commercial flight on B747-400 within last 6 months
- Must hold JAR EASA Licence only with valid B747-400 type rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- Letters of Reference
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6 months of their last proficiency check; and last date of flight within the past 6 month
“CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy.
ASL Airlines Belgium is a cargo airline headquartered in Liege, Belgium. The airline operates a fleet of over 30 Boeing 737, 747 and 757 aircraft, both under its own brand and for major customers.